Gravity® Down Pillow
Our products are entirely made in Europe, only from certified materials, with respect to the principles of sustainable production.
All materials used in the production of our products are 100% hypoallergenic.
Safe and convenient shopping
We Trusted Shop certified which means, that shopping in our store is completely safe. Feel free to check our customers' reviews.
Product recommended for the most demanding customers
Down pillow is designed for the most demanding customers. It is filled with natural goose down, which guarantees thermal insulation with even heat distribution, ensuring proper sleeping comfort. The pillow adapts to the shape of your body, guaranteeing comfort and convenience.
It is recommended for people who suffer from circulation problems or excessive sweating. Proper air circulation ensures breathability and comfort of sleep. The pillow is light, soft and pleasant to the touch. Immerse yourself in a bit of luxury!
More than a year of work on the project allowed to develop the technology of chambers in which feathers are placed, so that their distribution is even.
The cover is made of bind-resistant cotton with a dense weave that provides extra softness and a pleasant feel.
Natural filling is a return to nature and at the same time a guarantee of healthy rest. The highest quality goose down, which we use for filling, has European safety certificates (Oeko-Tex Standard 100).
Each pillow is tested for quantity and quality of filling before being shipped. Materials have been used to prevent the ingress of dew, so the duvet is also safe for allergy sufferers.
- Thanks to excellent thermal insulation and even warmth distribution, it is a perfect product for every season of the year.
- The material from which the pillow is made is hypoallergenic.
Structure and size
- The pillow cover is made of 100% anti-clumping cotton with a dense weave for extra softness and a pleasant-to-touch feeling.
- The filling consists of 55% goose down, compliant with European standards – approved by the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate.
- Available in size: 80x80cm.
- Weight: 1000g.
How do I clean my down pillow?
- The pillow should be washed at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- It is recommended to select a program for delicate fabrics.
- The RPM should be set to the lowest level.
- Down takes a long time to dry by itself. It should be dried in a tumble dryer at a maximum temperature of 30°C.
- Do not use chemical cleaning agents, but wash it best in detergents for delicate fabrics, wool or feathers, without the addition of bleach.
Shipping and payment information
1-2 working days
5-10 working days
- Pay-Pal Express
- Debit Card