Premium Balance Outlast® Weighted Blanket
Our products are entirely made in Europe, only from certified materials, with respect to the principles of sustainable production.
All materials used in the production of our products are 100% hypoallergenic.
Safe and convenient shopping
We Trusted Shop certified which means, that shopping in our store is completely safe. Feel free to check our customers' reviews.
"They’re so heavy they mimic a lover’s embrace to help you nod off, our wakeful writer snuggles up."
"If you suffer from anxiety, feel extra stressed (who doesn’t lately?) or you’re simply looking for a better night’s sleep, a weighted blanket could be a good place to start."
"Weighted blankets are nothing new. Children on the autism spectrum and anxious elderly people have enjoyed their cocooning effect for some time. "
"It comes as no surprise that many are relying on weighted blankets to simply achieve a good night's sleep."
"Weighted blankets are sold to the insomnia crowd, but are also often recommended to children with autism, as a means of helping them sleep."
Properties of the Balance® Weighted Blanket
A high-quality weighted blanket with a removable cover helps with stress, anxiety and sleep disorders. The weight is distributed evenly over the entire body and creates a deep gentle pressure that allows you to relax and sleep better.
We recommend choosing a weighted blanket that is approximately 10-15% of its user’s bodyweight. If you are between two weight classes, choose the heavier version.
The Balance blanket is weighted with tiny stainless steel balls. The Outlast® outer cover consists of two layers. The first layer is filled with PCM microcapsules (made of wax), which, thanks to an active regulation system, eliminate temperature fluctuations. The second layer is 100% PES Outlast® fabric – created for the needs of NASA.
The Outlast® cover
Thanks to a special thermal technology, the cover guarantees the perfect body temperature during sleep. Thanks to the intelligent 100% PES Outlast® knitted fabric, the accumulated excess heat is released to the outside.
Advantages of the Balance® weighted blanket
You can easily change the cover thanks to zippers
Weight stability thanks to stainless steel microbeads
Helpful with sleep problems
Helpful in the fight against excessive stress and anxiety
A revolution in temperature regulation!
Outlast® technology was initially developed for the space suits used by NASA. Advanced fiber, designed to release the absorbed heat when there is too much of it and store it inside when there is not enough of it. It compensates for extreme temperature fluctuations, thanks to which the user does not sweat or feel excessive cold. Thanks to the optimal temperature, sleep under the Outlast® cover is comfortable at any time of the year.
The effect of the Balance® Weighted Blanket
Weighted blankets have a relaxing effect on our body and help us fall asleep faster. Covering yourself with it promotes the release of the sleep hormone melatonin. Better sleep has a positive effect on everyday life and work.
Therapeutic weight helps your body and mind to turn off and relax after a stressful day. The pressure of the blanket lowers the level of cortisol (the so-called stress hormone). Under its influence, the muscles and nervous system relax.
Using a weighted blanket can help your body shut down faster and enter recovery mode. Weight affects the muscles, tendons and joints.
How does Outlast® technology work?
- PCM microcapsules absorb outside temperature (turning from solid to liquid and vice versa)
- Heat is stored
- Excess heat is released
- The skin does not sweat or feel cold because it is kept in constant thermal comfort.
The combination of the properties of the Balance blanket and the Outlast® technology is a product of the highest quality. PCM microcapsules inside the PES fabric provide active management of heat and moisture. Under the influence of heat increase, they change their state from solid to liquid. As the body temperature drops, the capsules crystallize, giving the stored energy back. Outlast® technology ensures optimal thermal comfort, so that the outer cover can be used effectively all year round.
Relaxation through deep pressure stimulation
Science and weighted blankets
The deep pressure created by the therapeutic weight of our blankets relaxes joints, muscles and tendons. This effect is also known as “Deep Pressure Stimulation”. It’s because of its gentle but potent and even pressure that is applied to the body. This helps you relax both physically and mentally. Our body awareness improves. In addition, it causes the release of the serotonin hormone, and at the same time lowers the level of cortisol (the stress hormone). Deep pressure signals the body to feel safe and confident.
Best quality from Europe
The Balance® weighted blanket is made exclusively in Europe, the cotton used is certified and comes from sustainable plantations. The tiny stainless steel balls inside the blankets are manufactured in Europe in a perfectly safe environment.
- Weighted blankets help with sleep problems, insomnia, stress, anxiety, and developmental disorders such as ADHD, Down syndrome, Asperger’s syndrome, and autism.
- The gentle weight provides a pleasant and nurturing feeling of well-being. The pressure of the blanket is evenly distributed over the body. You can now fall asleep peacefully or sit comfortably and relax on the couch. It makes fears and bad thoughts disappear and soothes the body, ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- The weight of the blanket can improve the overall well-being and help its user regain inner peace.
- When purchasing an outer cover, you can choose between two covers, both made of high-quality materials.
- The all-year-round cover is soft and breathable, it is perfect for use all year round. It is trimmed with soft velveteen on one side and cozy plush on the other.
- The summer cover is thinner and made of 100% cotton and velvet, making it more breathable and perfect for warm summer nights.
- The covers are attached to the duvet insert with 4 zippers.
The structure of the Balance® Weighted Blanket
- High-quality, removable, double-sided Outlast® cover
- Weighted blanket insert
The insert is made of 100% cotton.
The filling is made of 32% polyester and 68% cotton
- Stainless steel microbeads
The weighted blanket insert contains high-quality stainless-steel microbeads, fixed permanently in several large chambers, giving it the necessary weight.
Size and weight
We sell Balance® weighted blankets in our shop in two sizes:
You can purchase blankets in the following weight options:
The weight of a weighted blanket should be approximately 10% of the person’s weight using it. If the weight falls between two ranges, we recommend choosing the heavier blanket. Are you not sure what blanket weight to choose? Please use the table below:
|30 – 49 kg||50 – 69 kg||70 – 89 kg||90 – 109 kg||110+ kg|
|135 x 200 cm||4 kg||6 kg||8 kg||10 kg||12 kg|
|155 x 220 cm||–||6 kg||8 kg||10 kg||12 kg|
- Due to the type of the blanket, the weighted insert of the Balance® Blanket should not be washed.
- We recommend that you wash the Balance® Weighted Blanket cover at a temperature not exceeding 40°C.
- Do not spin dry, or select a spin program at low speed.
- Do not iron the blanket.
Shipping and payment information
1-2 working days
5-10 working days
- Pay-Pal Express
- Debit Card